Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:663 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Tech Lead UI UX
Exp : 7 - 10 years
Package : 17 - 25 LPA
Must haves :
- Map API's like Google Maps, Openstreetmap and other powerful information-rich maps.
- Deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing responsive, elegant, efficient and cross-browser front-end applications.
- Hands on experience in Map API's like Google Maps, Openstreetmap and other powerful information rich maps.
- Familiar with UX processes and design.
- Experience in deploying applications on cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Basic knowledge of Java and Databases is a plus.
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership.
- Lead and direct UI team, define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products.
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to small mobile devices.
- Present program status and issues to LogiNext Executive Team(s) on a regular and consistent basis in regular status reporting and meetings.
- Understand and coach/teach others, show high level of ethics and team work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.