Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:644 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Tech Lead UI UX
Exp : 7 - 10 years
Package : 17 - 25 LPA
Must haves :
- Map API's like Google Maps, Openstreetmap and other powerful information-rich maps.
- Deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing responsive, elegant, efficient and cross-browser front-end applications.
- Hands on experience in Map API's like Google Maps, Openstreetmap and other powerful information rich maps.
- Familiar with UX processes and design.
- Experience in deploying applications on cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Basic knowledge of Java and Databases is a plus.
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership.
- Lead and direct UI team, define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products.
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to small mobile devices.
- Present program status and issues to LogiNext Executive Team(s) on a regular and consistent basis in regular status reporting and meetings.
- Understand and coach/teach others, show high level of ethics and team work.