Co-Founder at vEnrichU
Views:115 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Tech Lead - Ruby on Rails (10-14 yrs)
Am looking for a strong, technical candidates for "Ruby-On-Rails (ROR) Tech Lead" position for a product development company in Bangalore.
The JD is below :
Role Description :
- Responsible for software product delivery to multiple clients
- Deal with all aspects of technology including the software architecture, software design, pre-factoring design, construction, refactoring, technology standardization, and modernization
- Responsible for application of domain expertise for conceptualizing the software architecture and design and also monitor its implementation to deliver - business value- to client
- Apply core agile engineering practices for software architecture and design.
- Apply ideas for creating opportunities for - value based delivery- to exceed client expectations.
- Support and contribute for technical and architecture related risk identification and mitigation.
- Support and contribute for requirements analysis and modeling
- Develop, change and improve the software architecture and design based on model driven architectural practices to meet client requirements.
- Lead and advice in the development, change, and improvement of detailed design and usage of frameworks, design patterns, and reusable software components.
- Lead and assist in the effective development, change, integration, and refactoring of software code to meet requirements and design.
- Lead and assist in the implementation of domain and technology related standards, best practices, and lessons learnt.
- Lead and assist in the resolution and prevention of technical issues, defects, and problems.
- Advise on effective software testing and test automation.
- Review client requirements, design, software code, test design, and test automation scripts to assess and improve software quality.
- Lead and assist in software integration, build and release; and software deployment.
- Leverage new technologies innovatively for improvement of software product.
Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor degree/ Master's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Applications
- Architect/Designer certifications in Open Systems, is desirable.
- At least 8 years of experience with Ruby on Rails and related open systems technologies involving architecture, design and development of complex software systems.
- High client centricity and focus on quality
- Extensive problem solving competence involving variety of domain and technical problems
- High entrepreneurial spirit to work under resource and other constraints
- Strong ideation and solution thinking capability
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills for collaborative working
- High learning aptitude to quickly absorb new technologies and immediately apply them.
- In-depth competence in ROR and related open system technologies (front-end, back-end, cloud, micro-services, mobility) for full-stack development of software product
- Extensive implementation expertise involving various architecture frameworks and design patterns, APIs, and services.
- Extensive tool usage for design, development, integration, testing, release and deployment
- Strong teaming capability lead and influence technical people
If you are interested, please apply with the full details :
- Do you have in-depth expertise in ROR and open source technology stack?
- Are you looking for creative challenge to work on - full-stack development of complex software products?
- Are you willing to relocate to Bangalore?
- Name of current company :
- Current work location :
- Total experience (in yrs) :
- Relevant experience in Product Design and Development (in yrs) :
- Relevant Enterprise Product Development experience :
- Relevant experience in Software Technical Architecture (Enterprise Level) (in yrs) :
- Relevant experience in Product Technical Architecture (in yrs) :
- Relevant experience in Model-driven Architecture (in yrs) :
- Relevant experience in using innovative technologies in software product development (in yrs) :
- Relevant experience in ROR Full-stack development (in yrs) :
- Relevant experience in Architecture frameworks, Design Patterns, APIs (in yrs) :
- Briefly describe the ROR technical architecture work performed in your career :
- What kind of challenges have you faced on the architecture areas and how did you solve it? :
- Relevant experience in client side scripting (in yrs) :
- Relevant experience in n-tier architecture design & development (in yrs)
- Current CTC (Fixed, Variable) :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice period :
- If notice period is negotiable, how soon can you join :
- Reason for change :