Tech Lead - C++/Java (10-14 yrs)
Experience in Travel/Airline Domain will be preferred
- 10 - 12 years of experience working in a distributed product development environment
- Should have excellent technical knowledge of distributed platforms acquired via hands on experience. Extremely strong in one technology area (C++, Java) and having technical width on multiple areas
- Should have exposure to complete product development lifecycle including production support
- Should have prior experience working with product management to prioritize roadmap items for delivery
- Should have cross functional expertise and hands on experience as a developer, architect, business analyst and team lead on complex technology projects (Java, C++)
- Should have worked in cross functional teams (product management, development, QA, customers), understand team dynamics and priorities of each functional stakeholder and work with them to meet the deadlines
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Should be assertive, able to resolve conflicts and gain consensus in a cross functional team
- Past experience with working on agile teams, scrum master, PMI-ACP certification is a plus
- Knowledge of travel domain is a plus
Skills / Competencies :
- Strong technical skills with hands on experience in architecting and leading teams building enterprise products.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience with object oriented design (Java, C++) to be able to work effectively with engineering teams.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and distributed systems design
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management in a functional organization; ability to work under pressure, negotiate and reach consensus
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and resilience in the face of change, obstacles and adversity. Updates knowledge and skills to handle new complexities, challenges & responsibility
- Builds and sustains trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional, organizational and geographic boundaries to achieve goals
- Builds positively motivated teams. Develops talent and replacement plan for own organization that increase efficiency and build diversity. Creates an environment where team members are held accountable for their area of responsibility. Mentors, guides and sponsors development of key talent.