Manager - Sourcing & HR at Workex
Views:189 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Leader - Embedded Software (10-14 yrs)
Would you like to manage a team of 10 to 12 people who develop complex software solutions for our products? Are you the self-starter who can deliver successfully although sometimes you may not have all the requirements from the start? Do you like to cooperate with physicists and/or electrical engineers in a multidisciplinary environment? This might be the job for you!
Job Mission :
Together with your team members it is your mission to provide and improve software that enables fully automated solutions for controlling and managing several stages of our machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages.
Job Description :
- In order to enable the development of new ASML machines, we constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of our systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of our products.
- Your job will be to manage a software team that develops software to setup the subsystem drivers, implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics.
- Next to creating new functionality, the work of the team consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) software releases.
- We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a can-do attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
Main responsibilities :
- Create and maintain a team schedule
- Track deliverable progress
- Report to one or more Project Leaders of a (multi-disciplinary) functional team and SW
- Development manager
- Organize the work
- Direct and coaches team members
- Build a strong team
- You need to get involved also in the technical details and decision making
- Eventually you will have the role of Scrum Master or Project Officer in an Agile/scrum environment
Education : MSc in computer science, embedded systems or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience in a large-scale enterprise environment, preferably in various software domains
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of 10+ people
- Solid Project / Team / Line management experience
- Good people manager background - coaching, motivating, developing career plans for the people within the group