Team Lead - Technology Architecture - Java Developer (3-13 yrs)
"Role: Team Lead-Technology Architecture
Skill: J2EE Architecture
Minimum Skill Requirement:
- 6+ years of relevant technology architecture (J2EE enterprise architecture, data architecture). Good consulting and client management skills.
- Must be able to interface across technical leadership of company
1. High Level Technical presentation for Global leadership
2. Semi technical overview for downstream consumers /clients/Business SME
3. Detailed technical documentation or design/Strategy for technicians
- Significant experience in complex architecture engagements.
- Excellent Conceptualization, Analytical and logical skills
- Strong implementation background and deep knowledge in any two of the following three areas and working knowledge of the other area at a minimum. Implementation experience in all the 3 areas preferred.
1. Enterprise Architecture
2. Java/J2EE technologies
3. Data Architecture
- Successful Track record. Confronts tough issues and situations
- Global Travel at frequent intervals is a requirement for this position.
- Flexibility to travel in India and around the world as required for project delivery
- The candidate should be very high on executive presence. The candidate should be comfortable holding conversations with Senior Management and Architects.
- Deep knowledge of Java, J2EE Frameworks, ORMs and J2EE skills (Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JSF, JSP, Servlets, JAAS, JAXP, JAX-WS, JAXB, Java Security, JMS, etc) DW toolsets like Business Objects, Oracle PDM/DRM/DataHub/Hyperion tools, IBM WebSphere tools, Rational Suite, Tibco, Informatica, Embarcadero Technologies, Global IDs / Metadata Crawler, Review OO design
- Deep experience of Java coding for performance, resilience, robustness and productivity. Mentor Junior developers. Conduct Code and Quality Reviews.
- Define the conceptual Technical architecture in the Engagement
- Identify components and services in the Technology Architecture work stream and create corresponding estimates & resource plan - Effectively estimate needed resources and timelines
- Must be an key contributor in key technical decisions, architectural standards, guidelines and best practices
- Works with the various take holders to develop the technical blueprint, involved in product selections
- Identifies the technology risks and assumptions of the solution
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Bachelors Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience. Post-graduation preferred
If You are a Java lead professional then plz share your CV to process for interview & wait for Interview schedule.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.