Managing Consultant - Talent Sourcing Squad at Hiring Achievers
Views:2503 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Team Lead - Software Development - .Net (7-9 yrs)
Our esteemed client is a fast growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMnext, our flagship and award winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. It is one of the leading players in the BFSI segment and runs the largest CRM deployments in banking in entire Asia Pacific. It's the youngest player on Gartner Magic Quadrant.
The product has won various awards like Gartner CRM Excellence Award, Asia Banker award, Red Herring Asia 100, Celent Model banking Award, Stevie Award etc. The company has practice leadership in multiple industry verticals and in a short span, it has created many model implementations in verticals like Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Media, and Pharmaceuticals.
It has been often recognized by the industry for its path breaking technical capabilities and high quality implementations. Industry leaders like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, National Bank of Fujairah (Dubai), Bajaj Auto Finance, Housing Finance Bank, Fullerton Securities (A Temasek Group company), Tata AIA Life Insurance, Max Life Insurance, Reliance Capital and many more have chosen them as their preferred choice of CRM platform to implement and optimize their CRM initiatives."
Our esteemed client is looking for .Net Team Leads for its Solution Delivery Group/Product Development Group. The details are given below:
Role: .Net Team Lead
Point to be noted: - Minimum 7+ years experience in Software Development of (.Net) and /or SQL technology is must. The incumbent must have handled a team of at least 25 .net developers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The position seeks proven leader who have worked on enterprise level projects and always deliver to exceed customer expectations.
- Client communication
- Requirement gathering
- Design documentation
- Mentor and lead junior engineers as they progress through their careers
- Assist the team in requirement analysis
- Understand cloud based computer systems to help our customers to manage their business
- Software implementation
- Maintain and enhance existing applications
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.E./M.Tech with 1 to 3 year experience in technology led project
- First division (60%) in Xth and XIIth, B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech
- 7+ year experience is software Development is must.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in (.Net) and/or SQL technology.
- Handling complex enterprise application integration
- ASP.NET and SQL Server Experience
- Visual Studio 3.5 or greater Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and analytical skill.
- Ability to deliver on timeliness
- Strong Technical background.
- Experience in BFSI domain shall be preferred but not mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.