MD at Rolling Rock Software Pvt Ltd
Views:64 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Team Lead/Senior System Analyst - .Net/C# (7-18 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Responsibilities include directing project efforts and development team. Also this person provides application systems analysis, programming and development.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Guide and Manage mission critical high performance applications development and production systems as per client and company requirements.
- Be the primary resource person in converting business requirements to development effort
- Analyzes systems and architecture to create a viable product.
- Work with Relations database management systems, client-server technologies and distributed databases, Web services and API's in multithreaded architectures.
- Performs systems analysis in the System Life Cycle; identifies, defines and document requirements, designs, codes, and tests systems.
- Develop, Test and Debug programs, web applications and system interfaces in accordance with client specifications.
- Assist in planning projects, assigning tasks, monitoring progress, reviewing development efforts and providing status reports to upper management
- Assist project managers to ensure development, analysis and deployment remain on schedule.
- Creating and managing Internal System Level Documentation and Detailed Flow Charts.
- Ability to work with engineers and other members of internal/external project team to maintain the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website
- Ability to work independently and to interact successfully with project staff
Qualifications and Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7 or more years of related experience
- Must have experience with implementing and support integrated systems
- Experience supporting Windows Client and Web Client applications (preferred)
- Experience with MVC, ASP.Net, Angular JS Web development with C#
- Experience with WCF, Windows Forms development with C#.
- Experience with XML web service development with C#
- Experience with MySQL, SQL Server 2008/2012 and/or Oracle 10/ 11g database experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases and data processing
- Experience with Stored Procedure skills using Transact-SQL/PL-SQL
- Experience with multi-tiered systems
- Experience with large scale transaction processing
- Experience Managing development teams.
- Experience in design and development of Software web application using SOAP and REST services, Web API's is a must
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and able to work with a distributed team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience supporting a Test-Driven Development culture
- Experience with Agile Development Practices (Scrum and Kanban)
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architectures quickly and stay on top of new and emerging technologies
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions when tools don't work