Founder CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:2210 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Team Lead/Senior Software Engineer - Angular JS (4-10 yrs)
Team Lead/ Senior Software Engineer - Angular JS @ Bangalore, India
Our client is a global firm, dedicated to provide specialized management consultancy and innovative technology-enabled services for the shipping industry.
Leveraging on their intimate knowledge of the shipping business their consulting vertical provides well thought out solutions to the shipping industry in the areas of strategy, process reengineering, cost management and others.
They also presently offer six innovative and state of the art ERP products for shipping industry. Their products in the BI (Business Intelligence) arena present a win-win combination of any ERP with a BI tool.
Their robust business model, process oriented approach and competency in latest software technology ensures that they are able to provide their clients with insightful, customized solutions that add quantifiable value and bring about measurable results. They are looking to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Team Lead/ Senior SoftwareEngineer - Angular JS
Location : Bangalore
Education : BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech
Experience : 4 - 10 Years ( 4 - 6 Yrs for SSE & 7 - 10 Yrs for TL )
Compensation : Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Essential Skills :
- Total software development experience of 4 - 10 years.
- Exact placement into TL/SSE slots will be based on your experience level.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience of working with HTML 5 and CSS.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with REST Web APIs using .NET framework.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience on entity framework/ ADO.Net.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on UI development using Bootstrap and Responsive Pages.
- Must have a good exposure on query writing and DB management for writing stored procedures/ user-defined functions.
- Must have led a team of 3 to 5 people for a period of at least 1 year.
- Should have a solid understanding of the SDLC processes (Design, Construction, Testing, Deployment).
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills (Should be able to talk fluently and write emails without grammatical mistakes).
- Proven experience of delivering on-time and with quality.
- Proven experience of handling risks and providing mitigation strategies.
- Should be a great team player and a people person who has a positive approach to everything.
- Must have very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be a BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech.
2. Desired Skills :
- Should have been in respective roles for a period of 2 years or more.
- Hands on experience of configuration management and version maintenance.
- Prior experience of working in the shipping domain.
- Hand on experience in writing technical specifications.
If you fit in, pls apply along with current & expected CTC, notice period. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates
Mid-to-CXO Search Across Domains- Across Geographies