HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:187 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Location : Bangalore
Designation : Team Lead
Experience : 5+ years
Founded in February 2019, NYC based, Venture Backed, and well capitalized Liquidity Digital is establishing a new regulatory-compliant ecosystem for private capital formation and securities lifecycle management, enabling accessibility, transparency, efficiency, and liquidity on a global scale. We value agility, innovation, and ability to take and incorporate constructive feedback. This position will be foundational in establishing our presence and building our team in Bangalore.
- Lead a team of software engineers and be responsible for shipping features of our products in Agile environment Migrating a Monolithic system to Microservices-based architecture.
- Work with DevOps to set up and manage automated tests, containers and scalable infrastructure applying modern CI/CD practices.
- Reduce the cycle time of software delivery and enable development teams to quickly take high-quality code changes through a testing platform and into production.
- Review, and approve, product designs and budgets with CTO Supervise Team leads and oversee production and world-class quality control.
- Work with Engineering managers and team leads on Security strategy.
- Hire, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Design project specifications and architecture with CTO and Engineering managers.
- Experience in Microservice based architecture is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 3+ years experience in working in agile environment.
- Successfully built and shipped at least 3 projects from scratch.
- Has proven experience in CI/CD.
- Sound understanding of Financial Services domain, especially Securities Design/build scalable. Enterprise grade secure platforms.
- Discuss and lay out project specifications.
- Make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Comfortable operating in dynamic environments with minimal direction.
- Good to have Experience in managing Financial industry projects that went successfully into production.
Skills Required :
- Microservices based Architecture