Technical Recruiter at Gracira Technologies
Views:1238 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Team Lead - .Net/C# (6-12 yrs)
JOB DESCRIBTION :
- Lead a fast-paced Agile development team building full-scale software systems.
- Strategize, design and build advanced scalable solutions that meet business requirements.
- Optimize your team workflow and act as a technical support to your team of senior developers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Oversee the design and development of our core web applications using service-oriented architecture exposing APIs for internal and external clients.
- Act as technical mentor to your team, prioritising quality through coaching in engineering practices incl. TDD; encouraging attention to detail in peer code reviews; and promoting self-organisation to sustain high performance in your absence.
- Work closely with the Scrum Master to foster a culture of continuous improvement and high performance.
- Motivate and lead your team to build world-class products that meet our stringent standards for software quality, performance, reliability and scalability.
- Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale.
- Implement best practices around development and security.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES :
- Experience leading a SCRUM team and providing active technical counsel to developers.
- Experience of enterprise-grade web application development using c#.net, EF Core, CSS, JS.
- Experience building service-oriented architecture, web services, MVC, and Web APIs.
- Experience of front-end platforms. Angular 2 is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and database design
- Produce innovative technical design and technical specifications.
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members.
- Experience working with AWS an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Web Standards, OWASP security principles, and data encryption/security
- Experience of CI/CD, TDD, and Test Automation
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE :
- 6+ years experience in software development. Minimum 2 years experience as Technical Lead.