Hr Recruiter at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:304 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Team Lead - MEAN Stack Development - Typescript/MongoDB/Express.js (5-10 yrs)
Company Profile :
Its a technology company focused on enabling the global media industry with cutting edge business solutions that bring efficiency and improve profitability. Founded by experienced technology experts and passionate media professionals, we bring to you a range of powerful solutions for television & radio broadcasters, content owners & production houses, TV channel distributors & large and medium sized cable operators.
- Expanding the feature set of the platform in an extensible and scalable manner.
- Own individual modules and act as the technical SME for them Work end to end on micro-services and SPAs built on cutting edge technologies like Nodejs
- Design and implement reusable components and services for the product platform.
- Implement PoC's for technology adoption for the product roadmap.
- Design performance tests, monitor end to end performance and lead performance tuning and improvement exercises.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Bring innovative ideas to the solution design.
- Be the go-to person for the product for the team, the client facing project liaison and the product manager
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- Experience in a start-up environment or a product development team
- Good communication and design skills Experience in mentoring or leading small teams
- At least 5-7 years of solid front-end and back-end software development experience, preferably .NET full stack with at least 2 years on MEAN full stack
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Technical Skills :
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, Express
- Hands-on experience in AngularJS 4 or 6.
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Must have full stack experience using C#, .NET, AngularJS and Relational Databases.
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience in troubleshooting and RCA of Production issues Analyze logs in Kibana Elastic Search
- Knowledge of tools like Git, Github, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker+Kubernetes based microservice deployment
- Minimum 4 years- of experience as Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Overall 6+ years of experience
- Relevant Team Lead Experience for Minimum of 2 years
- Back End Developers/ API Web Services Experience Mandatory
- Front-end AngularJS 2 or above mandatory
- NodeJS is mandatory
- One RDBMS and one document database mandatory.
- BE, BSc IT, Engineering Degree.
Working Days - 5 Days
Timing - Normal Day sift .