Team Lead - HANA/ABAP Modules (12-15 yrs)
Job description :
The SAP ABAP Team Lead will take overall responsibility for all SAP related programs and project delivery with a specific focus upon the SAP upgrade from ECC 6 to S4 HANA. This position will act as part of the senior management team, reporting to SAP ABAP Global PM at Hungary.
The role will be expected to liaise with the Co's offshore SAP ABAP Consultants and onsite SAP ABAP team managers, to ensure that the projects are delivered to the highest standards.
- Take full responsibility for leadership and management of SAP ABAP offshore team.
- Ensuring that team members understand their roles and requirements.
- Expanding the team strength to the optimal level.
- Work closely with the Global Project Managers, supporting with tasks as required and ensuring successful delivery.
- Oversee the activities of other colleagues in the different aspects of the programme /project, including testing and training support.
- Support and coach team members through the programme and project processes.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 end to end SAP ABAP implementation in S4 HANA environment
- Have good understanding of the manufacturing industry processes.
- Should have ideally worked for a European client or in-house for a European company, implementing SAP S4 HANA for them.
- In depth, ABAP technical expertise around ALV Reports, BDC, module pool programming, WebDynpro, workflow, smart forms and SAP Script
- Building interfaces to Non-SAP Applications leveraging RFCs, BAPIs, ALE/IDOC, Proxies and Web Services
- Enhancements to SAP system using customer/user exit, BADIs and Switch framework
- Ability to troubleshoot and reverse engineer complex ABAP code using advance debugging tools
- Should have Experience in ALE/IDOC, SPAU/SPDD, O-Data services
- Design and problem solving skills, with an inclination towards quality.
- 12 to 15 years- SAP experience with at least 4 years as SAP ABAP Lead
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills.
Candidates willing to relocate to Jaipur may only apply