HR at DataGroup Geo Spatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:339 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Team Lead - Analytics (12-14 yrs)
Team Lead Analytics
Location - Bangalore
Experience - 12 - 14 Years
CTC - 30 to 38 LPA
Technology - IT & Systems
About Company :
AQR Capital Management (Advanced Quantitative Research) is a global investment management firm based in Greenwich, Connecticut, United States. The firm, which was founded in 1998 by Cliff Asness, David Kabiller, John Liew and Robert Krail, offers a variety of quantitatively driven alternative and traditional investment vehicles to both institutional clients and financial advisors. The firm is primarily owned by its founders and principals. Cliff Asness, Robert Krail and John Liew - met in the University of Chicago's PhD program, where the foundation of the firm's investment philosophy took shape. (5001 - 10000 employees)
Vacancy : 2
Job Description :
Your Role :
- Candidates will report into local Trading Development leaders and work closely with onshore teams to understand the business, build and support systems to enable effective trading platforms across equities, fixed income, futures, currencies, and other major asset classes.
- What You Will Bring e Software development, maintenance, and support of the firm's trading analytics systems
- Collaborate with internal development teams for trading requirements and delivery of solutions.
- Participate in global calls and engage in engineering affairs to stay attuned and aligned to general development initiatives and technology strategy.
Who You Are :
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field from top schools
- 12-14 years of software development experience, preferably in Data Engineering or Data analytics environment.
- Experience with complex projects through the software development lifecycle
- Experience working and collaborating with global and distributed geographic teams
- Outstanding coding, debugging, and analytical skills. Strong focus on testing and test automation.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented techniques and programming principles
- Strong knowledge of contemporary technology solutions
- Strong experience on Java Python or Java Scala combination
- Experience in and knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies is required - Scala OR Python with Java
- Strong knowledge of workflow platform using services, messaging, and graph-based dependency awareness.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks is a plus
- Business knowledge of financial instruments, market micro structure, trade life cycle, risk identification and mitigation is a plus. Skills
Must have :
- Java, Scala, Python, Data Engineering, Data Analytics Optional
- Hadoop Ecosystem
Qualifications : Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time