HR TA at Tata Consultancy Services
Views:109 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
TCS - Zabbix Architecture Engineer - Monitoring Tools (3-6 yrs)
Required Technical Skill Set : Infra (Server, Network, Storage, Database)
1. Sound knowledge on Zabbix architecture.
2. Knowledge configuration parameters of Zabbix daemons, protocols
3. Hands on experience is installing, upgrading and configuring Zabbix servers, proxy and agents.
4. Experience in creation/alteration of templates, items and triggers and LLD.
5. Thorough knowledge on SNMP based monitoring on Zabbix
Able to analyze and repair the Zabbix crash (Server/Proxy & Agents) and Zabbix DB issues (MySQL) \Performance tuning of the Zabbix infra.
6. Optimization of items and triggers to eliminate false alerts and for better alerting
7. Experience in integrating Zabbix to other infrastructures.
8. Use of scripts in Zabbix environment
Good to Have :
9. Must be strong team player
10. Outstanding Customer service skills required
11. Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
12. Good verbal and written English communication skills
Roles and Responsibility :
1. 24x7 proactive monitoring of server, storage, backup and network environment alerts via monitoring tool and Email
2. Escalations and Follow up with the IT System Admin team as well as specific application team on pending high priority trouble tickets
3. Prepare and maintain Documentation, Reports, and provide follow up status on identified tasks
4. On time Escalation and Reporting of alerts according to Incident Management process
5. Daily / Weekly Report preparation based on the specified already agreed format and sending the same to pre-assigned set of recipients
6. Sending the reports on specified time and day and informing the concerned recipients in terms of delay due to any dependencies
7. Escalate the incidents based on the standard procedure and run down follow-up reporting per team and area, Escalate incidents till closure
8. Maintain, update and implement the standard escalation procedures complete with notification matrix and escalation standards