Talent Acquisition at TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:754 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
TBM Technologies - Embedded C Software Engineer (2-5 yrs)
- TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that help save lives and drive the world's largest private emergency services: 55100 Emergency Alerts in India and 899 Emergency Alerts in Sri Lanka.
- Our services handle information at a massive scale and we require a C and IoT Software Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications as well as cutting edge IoT applications.
- As a C and IoT software engineer, you will be part of an elite and talented software team that works on mission-critical and life-saving applications and services. As a key member of TBM's C and IoT team you will design, develop and deploy high end software solutions.
1) Creating sustainable, reliable and backwards compatible telecom grade enterprise applications.
2) Working with the latest technologies used in C and C++ in the telecom and IoT devices industry
3) Integrating IoT and C applications with cross-platform web services.
4) Utilize Agile and other advanced methodologies to document, design, develop, deploy and maintain C and IoT applications, services and solutions.
5) Staying up to date by learning new technologies and software.
6) You will be empowered to express your opinion to help shape the design of the product.
7) Creating products that will involve you from design to completion.
8) You will be part of several initiatives that help people and save lives on a very large scale across many countries.
Our Requirements :
1) Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or BTech from a reputable university or related field or equivalent military or industry experience
2) Master's degree in Computer Science or BTech from a reputable university or related field or equivalent military or industry experience
3) Some prior training courses in C or C++ or IoT Development.
4) Knowledge in languages like Python, C# or Objective-C will benefit your application.
5) Hands-on experience with Intel Dialogic development tools, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, multi-threading and UI components will greatly benefit your application.
6) Experience with testing frameworks as well as third-party testing tools.
7) Experience with performance profiling and performance tuning enterprise applications.
8) Self-Learning, motivated, and disciplined attitude.
9) High level of logic and reasoning skills.
10) Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience working and coding software as a C or C++ or IoT Software Engineer.
Perks of working at TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd:
1) Be part of an elite team at one of the best software companies in India, as rated by Silicon India and many other prestigious publications.
2) A highly competitive and aggressive salary always paid on time.
3) Working in a no-politics office environment where the focus is on performance, self-improvement, knowledge and skill and working together as a family.
4) Flexible Timings and an office casual dress code.
5) We serve freshly brewed premium tea and coffee.
6) Be part of office traditions that motivate employees.
7) Become a decision maker in your projects.
8) Celebrate your birthday and anniversaries with a company provided party in the office.
9) On every one of your anniversaries the entire staff will get together to celebrate and say positive and motivational things about you.
10) You will also have easy and open access to management so that your opinions can be heard.
11) Company sponsored events or parties at different times of the year.
12) If you stay late or come on a weekend the company pays for your dinner or lunch.