Taxmann - Tech Lead - Open Source Technologies (3-7 yrs)
CTC : Upto 26 LPA
Preference will be given to candidate who is from Delhi/NCR or willing to relocate.
Taxmann Technologies :
We are global software Development Company providing IT Solution to enterprises worldwide. Taxmann Technologies deliver a range of software development solutions like e-book solutions, DRM Solutions, Professional website Design, Mobile App development, Product engineering, Desktop based/cloud based application Software, Content Management Systems, etc
We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain & support various aspects of information technology. We are in IT business since 2000 and dedicated to providing IT solutions to small & medium enterprises worldwide.
Major Clients include Government based websites with ~5 million Monthly Active Users and www.taxmann.com, which is a major product in itself with ~1 million Monthly Active Users.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Expertise and love for Open Source Technologies
- Responsible for organizing development efforts.
- Hands on experience in handling development team (at least 10+ developers).
- Hands on experience in Cloud Solution design of software projects.
- Hands on experience in Cloud Solution application deployments.
- Hands on experience in multiple MVC frameworks, latest JS frameworks like Angular4, Backbone JS, etc
- Hands on experience in code versioning, deployment methodologies and setting up fool proof backup mechanisms
- Expertise on XML, JSON, PDF generation, etc and converting documents from one format to another using open source tools
- Good understanding of wireframes, mockups and product development lifecycle
- Proficient in one of NoSQL databases
- Experience in developing product and database architecture from scratch
- Experience in working with Source Control System like SVN, git, Visual Source Safe (VSS) and TFS.
- Ability to perform well in a team and as an individual.
- Responsible for solution through architecture and design artifacts.
- Expertise on Agile development Methodologies.
- SQL Development - ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored proceduress, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
- Expertise in debugging and providing technical solutions for Applications and SQL Server Queries.
- Experience on migrating .Net based applications to other technologies will be a plus
Specific Knowledge :
- Development of product from scratch
- Having experience of translating functional analysis into architecture.
- Working with any of the startups or successful products will be an advantage