Assistant Manager-HR at Tatvic Analytics
Views:61 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Tatvic Analytics - Google Apps Script Developer - C/C++/PHP (2-5 yrs)
Role description (KRA) :
- You will work with clients to understand technical and business requirements, then develop robust technical solutions leveraging Google products to meet these requirements.
- Lead deployment and configuration tasks within customer environments, working individually or as part of a team
- Participate in the development of detailed project specifications and effort estimates taking into account feasibility and design.
- Communicate status and technical items with customer and internal stakeholders, identifying areas of technical risk and proposing different options for mitigating these risks
- Work on multiple projects at a time, both small and large
How you'd fit (competencies) :
Technicality competent for this role :
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Knowledge of jQuery, css and SQL database will be add on
- Creating and using API & Web Services
- Files shares, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox
- Experience with version controlling platforms. i.e. Github, Bit bucket, etc.
Behaviour Skills competent for this role :
- Meticulous (Attention to detail)
- Problem solving
- Time Management
- Team work