Talent Acquisition at Tata Elxsi
Views:137 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Tata Elxsi - L2/L3 Development Professional - 3G/4G/LTE (3-14 yrs)
Experience: 3-10 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Job Description :
- LTE protocol stack SW engineers to join 4G/5G mobile wireless technology development
- Design, development, integration of protocol stack SW for 4G wireless platform.
- Work with standards technology development and system engineering to translate 4G/5G communication designs and algorithms into functional pre-standard and 3GPP compliant prototype designs using state of the art platforms.
- Implement Protocol Stack layers (L2, L3 and above) in the baseband modem designs.
- The candidate will apply advanced problem solving skills to complex modem subsystems involving L2-L3, upper layers and MAC-PHY, assess risks and identify issues and solutions to timely and efficiently achieve program goals and project objectives.
- Drive resolution of technical issues with cross-functional teams to resolve them in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Ability to work in a structured, solution oriented and open minded working environment.
- Strong business verbal and written communication skills, good understanding of software development methodologies with at least:
- LTE, LTE-Advanced or other Wireless protocol stack development
- Solid and proven software development skills and coding practices in embedded C/C++
- Experience with Multithreaded - Multicore programming
- Experience with Defining Software flows and timings
- Good understanding of the L2, L3 protocol stack layers in 3GPP LTE covering LTE PS flows and procedures is a plus
- Good debugging skills
- Experience working on different multi-core platforms like Cavium, PPC, Freescale and x86 etc
Languages & Tools : C, C++, C#