Tata Cliq - Product Manager/Assistant Product Manager (4-12 yrs)
1. KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB : To oversee and manage their product on daily basis through data insights, customer studies, competitive comparisons & benchmarking, stakeholder interviews and closely work with tech team to build product strategy and release features.
2. MAJOR DELIVERABLES :
- Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
- Continuously tracking and monitoring consumers, customers and competition and preparing insights & benchmark reports on the same.
- Collaborate with usability and technology team to develop a deep understanding of customers, identify gaps in core product functionality and help build right set of features and track adoption for same.
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
- Gather detailed functional requirements and create product requirement (PRDs) and other documents to support rapid development and effectively manage trade-offs between costs / schedules versus customer benefits.
- Ensure PRDs, flow diagrams and wireframes are properly translated to live site and drive problem resolution once new features have gone live.
- Engage in defining a strategic creative direction for product and marketing communication.
- Provide analytics based insights to help marketing team optimize marketing spends.
- Champion customer satisfaction by working with customer support team, oversee customer grievance resolution and trouble shoot in case of escalations.
- Work with various support teams (technology, design, marketing, contracting) to manage operational issues such as fulfilment, external partner relationships, legal and other compliances and customer conversions.
- Work with finance and accounting team to identify key cost and revenue drivers for product areas, obtain financial evaluations from finance team for new business options.
- Drive customer conversions and increase customer delight via system interventions as well as impactful contacts/leads management.
3. RIGHT PERSON :
Essential Attributes :
- Product Design & Development skills
- Technological knowledge
- Product testing skills
- Strong process orientation
- Mobile first thinking
- Analytical skills
- Strong Communication
- Using Data to take decisions
Desirable Attributes :
- Strategic capability
- Dealing with ambiguity