Talent Acquisition Manager at TAO Automation
Views:573 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
TAO Automation - Walkin - RPA Developer - UiPath/Automation Anywhere (1-6 yrs)
Walkin Date : 14th September ( Saturday) from 9:30 AM
Venue Details :-
2nd Floor, House of Aratt, 106/A, 4th C Cross Road, 5th Block
Industrial Layout (Behind Raheja Arcade), Kormangala, Bangalore, Karnataka
Position : Developer - RPA (Robotics process Automation) - UI Path, Automation Anywhere
Company : TAO - The Automation Office
Notice Period : ASAP
Work Location : Bangalore, Chennai and Delhi
Job Description :
Position Responsibilities :
- Working in an RPA tool such as Automation Anywhere or UIPath to design, develop and deploy automations to clients globally in collaboration with teams as an individual contributor.
- Support project lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored RPA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the RPA solution to clients by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- A willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA software.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good client interaction skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience as well as produce clear and concise written documentation- Ability to facilitate effective interaction between clients, suppliers, and colleagues.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- 1- 6 years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects
- 1+ yrs of RPA software tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and UIPath) experience is a must
Experience with the one or more of the following is preferred :
1. Cognitive software tools
2. Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt or above)
3. C# and/or Java, html, css
4. Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)