Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:274 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tally Solutions - Technical Product Manager (9-13 yrs)
About Clustr :
In today's increasingly data-driven world, every enterprise requires information to grow and optimize their operations. In emerging economies like ours, - micro, small and medium- enterprises often lack the relevant information in order to run their business better. Clustr is combining technology and data sciences to build products that are transforming the way these businesses consume information which in turn helps give them a competitive edge. In a nutshell, Clustr has the vision to - bring the benefits of big data to the small-sized businesses- .
For example, whether it's a small grocery store trying to reduce dead stock, a manufacturer looking to streamline the supply chain, or a wholesaler planning to expand to a new location, availability of highly contextual market and demographic information is key to making better commercial and business decisions.
If you are passionate about delivering value to the millions of small businesses who drive economy, Clustr is the place for you. The challenge of extracting valuable insights while working with the complexity of unstructured, un-curated and diverse data brings a new challenge every day. Join us and be a part of this exciting chase.
Why should you join us :
- Work in an exciting start-up that builds top notch product and services
- Accelerate your career in a fast-paced, open, non-hierarchical working environment
- In addition to affinity with Product Management you will ideally see in-depth understanding in relevant areas such as technology platforms or engineering, network optimization, machine learning and/or data mining
What you will be doing? :
- Working closely with engineering teams, product managers and data scientists to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time)
- Planning cloud-based applications and cloud-connected product components with a deep appreciation for technical details
- Active involvement in product component architecture and design - where you work with some of the finest developers who have architected large-scale cloud infrastructure products
- Managing project schedules, identifying possible issues and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders
- Evaluate complex systems, design solutions, and work with technology teams to implement solutions
- Own all Product Management aspects from conception onwards and drive it through development, testing, acceptance and adoption to launch
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify and solve pain-points that can be addressed through technology
Who are we looking for :
- Contributed to building products for cloud operations or cloud-scale operations
- Experience in owning or building products on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Bluemix, Cloud Foundry, and Digital Ocean etc.
- Experience in building platforms is mandatory
- Experience of working on large scale solutions and analytics platforms is a plus
- Some experience in writing code or designing and managing databases
- Experience with modern / agile software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications. Preferably someone who has been working full time on a software delivery team
- Exposure to AWS/ REST APIs/ 3rd party integrations/ Relational databases/ No-SQL databases/ Frameworks will be preferred
- Ability to go deep down into technical details in order to help architect and design well while staying focused on the larger business outcome of the product component
- Ability to create detailed product specifications that can be picked up by architects and product designers
- Ability to work with a variety of colleagues such as developers, architects, fellow product managers, product marketers, business development personnel, and product support personnel
- Experience in creating detailed Product work flows, User funnels, wireframes, and prototypes
- Must have work with design teams to create the best user experience for the product features and having created short term & long term customer experience roadmap