Assistant Manager at Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:340 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Tally Solutions - Software Architect (8-14 yrs)
Position : Software Architect
Function/Group : Clustr - Architecture Team
Experience : 8 to 14 Years
About Clustr :
In today's increasingly data-driven world, every enterprise requires information to grow and optimize their operations. In emerging economies like ours, - micro, small and medium- enterprises often lack the relevant information in order to run their business better.
Clustr is combining technology and data sciences to build products that are transforming the way these businesses consume information which in turn helps give them a competitive edge. In a nutshell, Clustr has the vision to - bring the benefits of big data to the small-sized businesses- .
For example, whether it's a small grocery store trying to reduce dead stock, a manufacturer looking to streamline the supply chain, or a wholesaler planning to expand to a new location, availability of highly contextual market and demographic information is key to making better commercial and business decisions.
If you are passionate about delivering value to the millions of small businesses who drive economy, Clustr is the place for you. The challenge of extracting valuable insights while working with the complexity of unstructured, un-curated and diverse data brings a new challenge every day. Join us and be a part of this exciting chase.
Why should you join us?
- Clustr is building a technology platform that is akin to nothing that currently exists. Our objective is simple but grand - to bring the advantages of accurate, relevant and contextual insights to the common masses (millions of SME businesses that form the majority of enterprises in emerging economies).
- Work in an exciting start-up that builds top notch product and services
- Learn new technologies and get exposure to multiple engineering areas (including Data Science, Big Data technologies, DevOps) surrounded by a top-quality team
- Accelerate your career in a fast-paced, open, non-hierarchical working environment
What will you be doing?
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand functional and non-functional requirements to our core technology
- Contribute to the end-to-end architecture of a highly-complex, large-scale distributed system
- Design individual software components under limited supervision
- Review low-level design and coding prepared by the engineering team
- Produce high-quality technical documents
- Contribute to Clustr's thought leadership in technology, architecture, and engineering
Who are we looking for?
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or related subjects, or equivalent combination of technical education and experience on the job.
- 8+ years of Software Development experience and development life cycle
- 2-5 years of experience in Software Design
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills
- Solid core technology and programming fundamentals
- Excellent coding skills in at least one major programming language (familiarity with more languages is expected)
- Good understanding of major architecture paradigms and design patterns
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with other technical and non-technical teams, including senior management, product management, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Quality orientation, result orientation, and ability to work in a team