Assistant Manager at Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:27 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tally Solutions - Senior Software Development Engineer - C++/C/MongoDB (8-12 yrs)
Role : Senior Software Development Engineer - Platform
Function : Clustr-Engineering
Experience : 8-12 yrs
About Clustr :
- In today's increasingly data-driven world, every enterprise requires information to grow and optimize their operations. In emerging economies like ours, - micro, small and medium- enterprises often lack the relevant information in order to run their business better. Clustr is combining technology and data sciences to build products that are transforming the way these businesses consume information which in turn helps give them a competitive edge. In a nutshell, Clustr has the vision - to bring the benefits of big data to small-sized businesses- .
- For example, whether it's a small grocery store trying to reduce dead stock, a manufacturer looking to streamline the supply chain, or a wholesaler planning to expand to a new location, availability of highly contextual market and demographic information is key to making better commercial and business decisions.
- If you are passionate about delivering value to the millions of small businesses who drive economy, Clustr is the place for you. The challenge of extracting valuable insights while working with the complexity of unstructured, un-curated and diverse data brings a new challenge every day. Join us and be a part of this exciting chase.
Why should you join us?
- Clustr Engineers bring in cutting-edge approaches to solve business problems, create architecture & design to realize the solution through coding and testing. This involves working with designers, business analysts and product managers, as it is not a lone job cracking the code. What we respect the most is our engineer's ability to find the best way to approach and tackle a problem, and the way they demolish and build like they please.
- Engineering at Clustr is an opportunity to solve never been solved problems in Big data and Analytics domain and by working with the us, you will get a shot not only in innovation but also in defining the industry.
What will you be doing?
- Build next-generation platform components which are efficient, reusable
- Work closely with architecture team to implement versatile platform capabilities
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across Clustr
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts
Who are we looking for?
- 8-12 years of platform development work experience, having worked in production systems
- Expertise in C/C++ and good understanding of core programming concepts
- Excellent hands-on coding and debugging experience in Java
- Good problem-solving skills
- Worked with build and deployment components and version control tools; Git
- Develop unit testing frameworks and write effective Unit test cases
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones
- Attitude towards high quality code; vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs, effectively participates in code reviews
- Work closely with product managers, application developers, architects and back-end engineers. Endorsing upcoming standards, iterating and making a difference
- Ability to understand and contribute to E2E data pipeline's architecture
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Ability to work on already developed components and enhance them
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for platform components
- Excellent communication skills, in-depth experience in developing platform capabilities and backend application
- Ability to estimate modules and projects; understands the design and implementation complexities
- Design efficient code with less time and space complexities; good understanding of memory management, algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Positive attitude and energy
What is good to have?
- Worked with RDBMS (Postgres, MariaDB) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB), query engines (Solr and Elastic Search) and services
- Worked in Big Data domain
- Mentoring skills
- Worked on production grade ETL framework
- Knowledge in Data Science components and algorithms
- Knowledge in Data Engineering; how to deploy algorithms and data