Assistant Manager at Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:250 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Tally Solutions - Senior Product Manager (10-12 yrs)
Role : Sr. Product Manager
Function : Clustr - Product Management
Experience : 10-12 yrs
In today's increasingly data-driven world, every enterprise requires information to grow and optimize their operations. In emerging economies like ours, - micro, small and medium- enterprises often lack the relevant information in order to run their business better. Clustr is combining technology and data sciences to build products that are transforming the way these businesses consume information which in turn helps give them a competitive edge. In a nutshell, Clustr has the vision to - bring the benefits of big data to the small-sized businesses- .
For example, whether it's a small grocery store trying to reduce dead stock, a manufacturer looking to streamline the supply chain, or a wholesaler planning to expand to a new location, availability of highly contextual market and demographic information is key to making better commercial and business decisions.
If you are passionate about delivering value to the millions of small businesses who drive economy, Clustr is the place for you. The challenge of extracting valuable insights while working with the complexity of unstructured, un-curated and diverse data brings a new challenge every day. Join us and be a part of this exciting chase.
Why should you join us?
- Work in an exciting start-up that builds top notch product and services
- Accelerate your career in a fast-paced, open, non-hierarchical working environment
- In addition to affinity with Product Management you will ideally see in-depth understanding in relevant areas such as technology platforms or engineering, network optimization, machine learning and/or data mining
What you will be doing?
- Working closely with engineering teams, product managers and data scientists to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time)
- Planning cloud-based applications and cloud-connected product components with a deep appreciation for technical details
- Active involvement in product component architecture and design - where you work with some of the finest developers who have architected large-scale cloud infrastructure products
- Creating product roadmaps and specifications with active involvement in sprint planning, running bug tests, handling triages, prioritisation, change management, final acceptance and interfacing with multiple teams to ensure that the components you build serve the broader purpose
- Embodying the PM values of Clustr where we focus on becoming a - want- in the market, and not just a - need- .
- Working cross-functionally to visualise and deliver delightful products (and creating a culture within the team to do the same)
- Evaluate complex systems, design solutions, and work with technology teams to implement solutions
- Define goals, milestones, and metrics for success to drive the best outcome (and drive this across the product management team)
- Learn (unlearn and re-learn) and apply our principles of software and data design, engineering and implementation, and core data science to our product roadmap to maximise its impact
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify and solve pain-points that can be addressed through technology
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with modern / agile software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications. Preferably someone who has been through 3-4 complete product lifecycles
- Ability to go deep down into technical details in order to help architect and design well while staying focused on the larger business outcome of the product component
- Ability to create detailed product specifications that can be picked up by architects and product designers
- Ability to work with a variety of colleagues such as developers, architects, fellow product managers, product marketers, business development personnel, and product support personnel
- Contributed to building products for cloud operations or cloud-scale operations
- Reasonable experience in product management so that you can demonstrate the outcome of your abilities and their application
- Experience in owning or building products on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Bluemix, Cloud Foundry, and Digital Ocean etc
- Ability to create detailed product specifications that can be picked up by architects
- Hands-on development experience