Assistant Manager at Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:761 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Tally Solutions - Product Manager - Strategy/Roadmap (6-9 yrs)
Position : Product Manager
Function/Group : Clustr - Product Management
Experience : 6 to 9 Years
About Clustr :
In today's increasingly data-driven world, every enterprise requires information to grow and optimize their operations. In emerging economies like ours, - micro, small and medium- enterprises often lack the relevant information in order to run their business better.
Clustr is combining technology and data sciences to build products that are transforming the way these businesses consume information which in turn helps give them a competitive edge. In a nutshell, Clustr has the vision to - bring the benefits of big data to the small-sized businesses- .
For example, whether it's a small grocery store trying to reduce dead stock, a manufacturer looking to streamline the supply chain, or a wholesaler planning to expand to a new location, availability of highly contextual market and demographic information is key to making better commercial and business decisions.
If you are passionate about delivering value to the millions of small businesses who drive economy, Clustr is the place for you. The challenge of extracting valuable insights while working with the complexity of unstructured, un-curated and diverse data brings a new challenge every day. Join us and be a part of this exciting chase.
Why should you join us?
- Work in an exciting start-up that builds top notch product and services
- Accelerate your career in a fast-paced, open, non-hierarchical working environment
- In addition to affinity with Product Management you will ideally see in-depth understanding in relevant areas such as technology platforms or engineering, network optimization, machine learning and/or data mining
What you will be doing?
- Build the product strategy and product roadmap for the Functional charter in line with Clustr's goals and strategies
- Initiate and prioritize projects, and take the lead when determining the best implementation methods
- Evaluate complex systems, design solutions, and work with technology teams to implement solutions
- Own all Product Management aspects from conception onwards and drive it through development, testing, acceptance and adoption to launch
- Mentor and manage junior staff members
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify and solve pain-points that can be addressed through technology
Who are we looking for?
- Possesses strong entrepreneurial spirit with right product mindset
- Passionate about design, attention to detail and analytics.
- Insane Customer Obsession with understanding their needs/aspiration at a deeper level
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Ability to think out of the box & understand market, customer and business needs
- MBA degree from premier institute / prior start-up experience will be preferred