Assistant Manager at Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:514 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Tally Solutions - Data Analyst - Business Intelligence/Big Data (1-3 yrs)
Tally is a pioneer in the business software products arena. Since its inception in 1986, Tally's simple yet powerful products have been revolutionizing the way businesses run. Having delivered path breaking technology consistently for more than 3 decades, Tally symbolizes unmatched innovation and leadership. Today, it caters to millions of users across industries in over a 100 countries and continues to be the unchallenged industry leader in the business software domain.
Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world. We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 800+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and 2 overseas offices (Dubai & Kenya).
Corporate Information Systems IT Application Development
Acts as the source of information technology solution definition (design) and delivery
(development and testing) for Tally's customer, partners and employees. The team delivers technology to efficiently and effectively drive Tally's operations which includes but not limited to partner management, customer relationship management, HRIS and Product License Management. The team also concentrates on emerging-mode projects and services that require experimentation and rapid iteration. These include Mobility Solutions and Data Analytics.
IT Operations (Help.BSS)
Manages Tally's IT applications and infrastructure that run the business. The team supports customers, partners and employees through help.bss and deskside support.
Business IT (Business Analysts)
Partners with Tally's business units, including Sales & Marketing, Finance, HR, Product Development. Together we shape strategies for applying technology to deliver business results.
Role : Data Analyst
Function : CIS/Information Systems
Experience : 1-3 yrs
What will you be doing?
Data Management :
- Responsible for defining the data quality standards
- Must have extremely high attention to details to ensure zero error. Able to take necessary actions to clean data regularly and work towards zero effort for data cleaning
- Responsible for archiving and managing data for future recall
- Responsible for developing and maintaining data formats
- Responsible for implementing Data pipeline and warehouse/data lake
- Responsible for implementing various Data techniques/algorithms to achieve desired results
Business Intelligence & Analytics :
- Independently creates periodic reports and dashboards for projects and disseminate timely information to all the relevant stakeholders
- Understands organization/project goals and rigorously collates primary/secondary data
Tools & Programming :
- Working knowledge of key critical features and functionalities of the tools like excel and some Query language (MySQL, Maria DB, MongoDB) to extract data
Data Engineers :
- Able to design, build, integrate data from various resources, and manage big data.
- Able to write complex queries on that, make sure it is easily accessible, works smoothly
- They might also run some ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) on top of big datasets and create big data warehouses that can be used for reporting or analysis by data scientists. Focus more on the design and architecture
Diagnostic Analyses /Problem Solving :
- Proactively works towards identifying potential issues or causes of failure through studies and research
Who are we looking for?
Result Orientation :
- Mostly delivers beyond scope of assigned work
- Handles and overcomes minor difficulties which might affect result with willingness to solicit feedback from multiple sources
- Takes accountability for responsibilities owned and consistently delivers/inspires delivery of positive outcome
- Contributes towards executing functional or departmental strategy to achieve key business objectives in alignment with organizational goals
- Creates structured and concise content which is easily understandable
- Articulates viewpoints representing a team/function/ project clearly
- Leads presentations that clearly present information to team / project audience
- Ability to moderate meetings within the team/function, gets them to come to a common understanding