Senior HR Executive at TalkCharge
Views:246 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
TalkCharge - Senior SEO Executive (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for Search Engine Optimization (SEO/SMO) Analyst responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies, perform keyword research, link building, administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
Key Responsibilities :
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers, using SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Optimizing current content on our website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- SEO friendly writing (as well as other forms of PR--media pitches, articles, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
- Experience in Wordpress and Blogger (preferred).
- Hands on experience keyword research tools like Semrush, Ahrefs etc.
- Worked on Campaign Optimization, Keywords Analysis, Keyword Research, Reporting and Analysis, and Account Audit activities.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.