Manager - HR at Tabtor India
Views:853 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
TabTor - Sr UI/UX Developer (4-8 yrs)
Position Title: Sr UI/UX Developer/ Lead
Location: Bangalore, India
- Collaborate with other developers on implementation of user stories.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and input
- Work with cross-functional teams to create UI components and designs
- Create static and dynamic prototypes
- Choose the best technologies and techniques for delivering value to our leaners.
- Create front-end applications from concept to implementation
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate ideas
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:-
- You have 4+ years of experience in UI/UX development.
- Working experience in Mobile based application is essential.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Fireworks), Illustrator, Dreamweaver or other design/development tools.
- Familiar with PHP.
- Good exposure in OOPS concepts and its implementation.
- Experience developing successful and intuitive designs that contribute to market leadership
- To present your designs and sell your solution to stakeholders
- Passionate about solving problems and making complex systems easy to use
- Knowledge of user-centered design processes and methods
- Up-to-date on the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Strong Visual Design and communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.