COO at Technology 9 Labs
Views:537 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
T9L - Android Developer - Mobile App Designing (1-7 yrs)
Work experience - 1 - 7 years
Location - delhi
- We are looking for a passionate Android developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of wide range of applications. As an Android Developer at T9L, you will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment.
- You will be working closely with the Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the product. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Skills Required :
1. Extensive experience in Android mobile applications development with sound understanding of Android Architecture Components, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger
2. Good working experience on Firebase/Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML) & cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
3. Experience in using analytics, location, map and social media APIs & familiarity with the use of sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
4. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
5. Familiarity with Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
6. Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
7. Understanding of Google's Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
9. Have published at least one original Android app
10. Knowledge of Kotlin is a plus point
Key Responsibilities :
1. Work asynchronously on multiple apps at same time.
2. Development, release and maintenance of native Android Applications
3. Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts.
4. Deliver across the entire app life cycle - design, build, deploy, test, release, scale to app stores and support
5. Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
6. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
7. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
8. Optimise performance for apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
9. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.