Consultant at Adroit Group
Views:26446 Applications:1315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Systems Engineer - C++/Python/C - IIT (2-4 yrs)
Company: a Cash Rich & Well Funded Start-Up Company setting up their base office in Gurgaon. The Company is into unique proprietary trading focused on algorithmic trading across assets in India. This is something 1st time in India. The Idea and Team is great and the business can be Game Changer in Trading Business.
Role: System Engineer.
MUST HAVE: PLS NOTE - THIS IS ONLY IITians (IIT - Electronics, Computer Science, etc), others will not be preferred. So, if you are an IITian, only then send your CV
Reporting to: Partners Directly
Company: We are a proprietary algorithmic trading firm operating across all asset classes in India. We strive to generate alpha using our proprietary ultra low latency trading and robust risk management systems. We employ advanced quantitative trading strategies to profit from market movements.
We are a team of engineers and mathematicians who have graduated from top-tier colleges in India. The founding members of the firm have significant experience in quantitative trading with large global hedge funds and proprietary trading desks. The founders have handled large equity portfolios, while generating high sharp ratio returns.
We are actively looking to hire Engineers for our technology team in Gurgaon.
Job Role: Systems Engineer
- Designs, develops and provides real-time support in-house trading and research systems.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in systems and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Benefits include :
- Competitive Base salary + fixed bonus + performance based bonuses
- Exceptional financial rewards.
- Friendly and collegial working environment.
- Access to niche hardware technologies.
- Excitement of being a part of a new expanding trading business.
- Possess a degree in a highly technical field, such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics from IITs/Tier-1 schools.
- Intimate knowledge of C/C++ and Python.
- Understanding of Linux, networking stacks and middle layer network protocols MAC, IP, TCP, UDP, SSL, IPSec etc.
- Knowledge of performance engineering.
- Knowledge of financial markets is a plus.
- A strong work ethic.
- Hard Working.