System Software Validation Engineer - Automotive Infotainment (3-8 yrs)
Validate software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Electronics with 4 to 7 years of solid experience in Embedded software testing in System validation, Stress stability.
- The candidate must have exposure to Intel Linux environment and should be available to join in 15-20 days.
- Should have exposure to Automotive Infotainment system validation.