Senior Talent Acquisition at ASPL (Vitage Systems)
Views:1053 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
System Engineer - Windows/Linux Server (0-3 yrs)
Experience : 3 Months to 3 years
L1 Windows & Linux Administrator Job Description :
Windows Administration :
- L1 Desktop support.
- Security and Service patch application.
- User administration
- Hardware Configuration changes
- Software Configuration changes
- Provide first level support through phone for all end users including Overseas and Remote sites.
- Provide services and support for the Phone System (including Voice Over IP System)
- Logging calls and Handlings Hardware and software problems & installation.
- Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge in computer hardware (Desktop/Laptop/Printer), software and trouble-shooting
- Os installation and maintenance, Application software support,
- Maintenance of mail (MS Outlook)
- Anti virus updating
- Proficiency in Windows 2000/2003/XP professional OS, Standard Applications and Networking.
- Installation and maintenance of ADS, DNS, DHCP, RAID configuration.
- Back up data and recovery.
- WINS and basic windows service knowledge.
- Virtual Private Network Configuration.
- Basic Windows and Exchange Server Administration
Linux Administration :
- Onsite Support Coverage includes the following activities
- Linux Server Administration Support
- Windows & Ubuntu Desktop Support
- Backup and Restoration Support
- Vendor Co-ordination for Leased line, Router, Modem and all other IT System support
- Network, Printer & Other System Administration
- Other IT Support Service activity mentioned on time to time