Senior Talent Acquisition at ASPL (Vitage Systems)
Views:620 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
System Engineer - Solaris/Data Integrity (0-2 yrs)
System Engineer Job Description : ( Basic Knowledge of solaris/ Unix commands will be preferable)
- Resources and Performance Monitoring like CPU utilization, HDD Space details, memory utilization, cluster status, server availability status, array disk availability status.
- Monitoring CPU Hogging process and kill those process accordingly
- Scheduling and performing Day-To-Day Server backup activities
- Scheduling clone backups and organize to send the clone backups tapes off site with the help of client.
- Checking data integrity of backups taken by restoring backup files every day
- Monitoring error message logs (/var messages)
- User Administration and authorization like creating user IDs on approval, and granting / denying FTP and Telnet Access accordingly