Director at Samarpan HR Consultants
Views:66 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
System Engineer - 4G/IMS Technologies (3-5 yrs)
Role Description :
- Must have 3~5 yrs of working experience on 4G/IMS Technologies: VoLTE, VoWiFi, ViLTE.
- Excellent C Programming Skills with proven experience of writing Efficient code for embedded environment.In-depth understanding of GSMA IR92/IR94 is required. Familiarity with 3GPP TS 34.229/36.523 will be an advantage.
- Extensive experience and strong knowledge of IMS Architecture, IMS protocol Stack(SIP,SDP, RTP,RTCP), TCP/IP & SIP Agent Implementation(UE Side)
- Hands-on experience of Linux or RTOS System Programming.
- Excellent debugging skills, good experience on analyzing UE side modem protocol Logs (Layer 4 & above) .
- Ability to create design documentation detailing complex features & applications
- Experience & understanding of S/W Management Processes: Source Code Management, Unit/Integration Testing, Branch management, Feature Configuration etc.
- Any working experience in TTCN3 programming or GCF TCs Integration Test/Debugging on NW Simulators like R&S, Anritsu etc. will be a great plus.
Mandatory Skills Required :
- CALL PROCESSING - IMS & APPLICATIONS,IMS,SIP / IMS,C,SIP,SIP Stack,RTP / RTCP,TCP,TCP/IP,Linux
Desired Skills Required : GCF,TTCN3
Key Work Accountabilities / Responsibilities for the Position Holder :
Required to participate in :
a) Requirements analysis
b) Design features and applications
c) Documentation & presentation
f) Log analysis/debugging and fixing issues
About Client Organisation :
Our client is CMMi Level 5, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and PCMMi Level 3 certified organization and an award-winning software solutions and services company that has been instrumental in steering the digital transformation journey of its clients from the forefront. With its innovative solutions and solution accelerators in the areas of Networking, Media Streaming, Retail, Automotive, Analytics, Blockchain and Security, our client has helped its clients significantly reduce Time-to-Market, optimize business processes and successfully adapt to the changing business landscape.