Sourcing Manager at The Glove
Views:107 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
System Architect - Unix/Linux/C++ (10-15 yrs)
Skills Required : Distributed High available systems, UNIX, LINUX, C++, Qt, Node, JS, OpenGL, CORBA
Minimum Experience : 12 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Be a single point owner of technical solutions
- Demonstrate expertise in elicitation and negotiation of the product requirements with the customers and other project stake holders.
- Respond to customer requirements from a requirements & technology standpoint and discuss concepts and solutions with them.
- Demonstrate good understanding of architecture across the business lines and how they interact.
- Ensures in delivering CTQs based solutions validated with alternate trade-off analysis.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into software solution, managing technology, schedule, cost and regulatory compliance constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definitions to different logical subsystems
- Performs Detailed Architectural Risk Analysis, Architectural validation and risk mitigation action plans.
- Drives product line architecture concept.
- Work with Software designers across multiple sites and teams to solve cross-functional design issues.
- Hands on with applying best practices related to cyber security, data security & data privacy polices
Job Requirements :
- Bachelors/Masters with overall 12 to 18 Years experience
- Preferable to have INCOSE certified.
- Experience in Architecture and design of large software systems.
- Technology Expertise in :
1. Platform: Linux, Solaris
2. Tools: Enterprise Architect, UML, SysML, Requirements Management Tool
3. Programming Languages: C++, JS, Python/Perl/Ruby
4. Technologies: Linux, CORBA, XML, SOAP, REST, Html 5
5. Databases: MySQL Server, Mongo
6. Good to have :
- Technologies: Node, JS, Html, OpenGL
- Domain: Airport operations, ASMGCS, Process Optimization, Simulation
- Must have handled at-least 2 large NPI programs as System Architect.
- Hands on experience in :
1. Defining system architecture for large software intensive system solution.
2. Generating System Requirements from the stake holders requirements.
3. Converting System Requirements to Architecture/Design concepts.
4. Software Design and coding
- Must be well versed with Architecture styles and patterns and trade off analysis using standard methodologies.
Experience of :
1. using standard tools for architecture representation using UML/SysML
2. working in global product development environment working with teams across multiple global sites
3. Fair knowledge and exposure to systems & solutions
- Must be good at Technical Leadership with an ability to quickly adapt to latest technology trends.