IT Recuriter at Infinity Hr Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:26 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
System Architect - IP & SoC Chip Development (11-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for IPs and SOC Chip development. Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation. Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- In this position, you will be a key technical leader of the IP development team in SiFive's IP Team.
- The ideal candidate is required to demonstrate accountability, self-motivation, strong communication skills, and strong technical potential with ability to thrive in a highly cross functional and collaborative environment
- Keep close track on industry trend and identify the opportunities for the companies products
- Define and design the software architecture for the various IPs
- Drive cross-organizational effort including chip design, hardware and research
- Master's degree or higher; majors in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics engineering.
- Deep understanding on the architecture of various hardware designs including IPs and SOCs.
- Proficient in performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership skills to put vision and technical solution into action with highly collaborative remote teams.
- Deep knowledge of various protocols including Ethernet, DDR, HBM, AMBA, USB, PCIe and others