Management Trainee at Huquo
Views:275 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
System Administrator - Windows Server (3-5 yrs)
- Experience on Windows Server 2008/2012, O365, & AD consolidations.
- Can support Office 365 and related technologies including Exchange Online, Exchange Server, and Skype for Business Online, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SharePoint, One Drive for Business and Azure AD.
- Working experience with Office365 migration projects including knowledge of hybrid configuration, Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Directory Synchronization Tools such as DirSync, Azure AD sync and Azure AD connect.
- Managing and ensuring availability of Office365 services (support for Office365 offerings and ensures seamless access to most of the applications i.e. Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype for Business, Access), Exchange Online (email, calendar, tasks), O365 Administration using Office365 Admin Console and Office365 Command Shell.
- Managing user accounts and user licenses through the Office 365 admin center in the Microsoft cloud platform or Windows PowerShell cmdlets.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Mail-flow, Shared Mailbox, Distribution List, User Mailbox, Anti-spam, Anti-malware, Security and compliance.
- Automating and Developing scripts for processes within the environment. Supports Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online users using MS Office Outlook 2010, 2013, 2017 and OWA.
- Creating Conditional Access, Device Registration and MDM (Mobile device Management). Must possess good knowledge of Lync, Skype, yammer and SharePoint.
Qualification & Experience required (including key competencies) :
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a computer technology related discipline
- 3- 5 Years of experience working on Service desk.