Management Trainee at HuQuo
Views:1097 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
System Administrator - Window Server (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Xceedance is a global provider of consulting and managed services, technology, and data sciences to insurance organizations. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Poland, and India, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable re/insurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability. For more information, visit www.xceedance.com.
Join us if you're looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
Position Title : System Admin
Capability : Technology and Core Systems
Key Skill : IT Service Desk Skills with excellent oral and written communication capability
Job Description Summary :
- Experience on Windows Server 2008/2012, O365, & AD consolidations.
- Can support Office 365 and related technologies including Exchange Online, Exchange Server, and Skype for Business Online, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SharePoint, One Drive for Business and Azure AD.
- Working experience with Office365 migration projects including knowledge of hybrid configuration, Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Directory Synchronization Tools such as DirSync, Azure AD sync and Azure AD connect.
- Managing and ensuring availability of Office365 services (support for Office365 offerings and ensures seamless access to most of the applications i.e. Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype for Business, Access), Exchange Online (email, calendar, tasks),
- O365 Administration using Office365 Admin Console and Office365 Command Shell.
- Managing user accounts and user licenses through the Office 365 admin center in the Microsoft cloud platform or Windows PowerShell cmdlets.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Mail-flow, Shared Mailbox, Distribution List, User Mailbox, Anti-spam, Anti-malware, Security and compliance.
- Automating and Developing scripts for processes within the environment.
- Supports Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online users using MS Office Outlook 2010, 2013, 2017 and OWA.
- Creating Conditional Access, Device Registration and MDM (Mobile device Management). Must possess good knowledge of Lync, Skype, yammer and SharePoint.
Qualification & Experience required (including key competencies) :
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a computer technology related discipline
- 3- 5 Years of experience working on Service desk.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities
- Over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career. We build engaged and motivated teams
- Challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.