Assistant Manager at Indiabulls
Views:119 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
System Administrator - VDI/Active Directory (6-11 yrs)
Job Title : System Administrator - End User Support.
Job Requirements :
- Sound knowledge on Desktops / Laptops, End-user Operating systems and applications like outlook, abode, etc.
- Provide support to thin clients and VDI, Understand the VDI thin client issues, and coordinate with domain teams to provide the solution to the end-user.
- Provide L3 support to senior management.
- Good understanding of Active Directory, Mailing, Network, Firewall, Proxy.
- Understanding of Complex and Heterogeneous IT infrastructure environment.
- Good knowledge of McAfee EPO, Antivirus, Encryption, DLP.
- Should follow the SOP and Compliance related to end-user computing devices.
- Ensure 100% Laptop, Desktops, Thin clients are complaint as per compliance policy.
- Front end the critical issues shared by end-user staff, coordinate with different teams to solve the problem. Take ownership of end to end closure any issue/problem.
- Will work as a project engineer for various application roll-out projects
- Provide training to outsourced team members if required.
- Available for 24- 7 support
- Should be a good team player.
- Candidate must have a good experience in VDI.
- Candidate should be local from Gurgaon or South Delhi