Recruiter at Appmocx
Views:56 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
System Administrator L2 - Sourcing & Supply Chain Domain (5-7 yrs)
immediate joining or notice period 25-30 days maximum.
- Should be ready to relocate to client location .
- Sourcing and Supply Chain L2
- 5-7 Years of experience
- Experience in configuration, administration and support of Pharma Sourcing and Supply Chain domain specific applications like Smartsource and Kinaxis.
- Experience in daily operations management and support with proactive/preventative maintenance of application systems.
- Sound knowledge of key processes, products and services in Pharma scientific affair domain.
- Willingness to work in Flexible timings.
- Sound problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of SDLC / ITIL processes.
- Plans, performs, and manages medium complexity production support tasks and activities that require generic knowledge about application and infrastructure support.
- Activities include monitoring production systems, initial triaging and troubleshooting, incident, change, problem management, SLAs and ITSM tools.
- Works on planning and execution of problem, incidents, production processes, change controls and service requests.
- Escalates unresolved issues to respective L3 support team.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.