Director at Zuhr Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:104 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
System Administrator/Engineer - Tivoli Workload Scheduler (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. 9,000 ITWS jobs (and +2800 schedules) for the Production SAP ECC instance (P50) and FMS/WebMethods/EDI
2. Quality Assurance (QA) - A similar number of schedules exist for QA environment(s) but not all are active and/or monitored
3. P1/P2 Support for Maestro Job Failures troubleshooting (in Application/network/Communication) incidents, resolution will include Master data updates, fixing Application Configurations, restarting application/interfaces etc.
4. P3/P4 Support for TWS incidents
5. Administration/scheduling experience of batch across multiple platforms
6. Generate reports Job Runtime, SLA adherence for different streams
7. Coordination with different teams in case of Issues
8. Strong Communication skills
9. Experience with Tivoli Workload scheduler - Advance Administration and Trouble Shooting
10. Experience with Unix and Wintel Platforms.
11. Problem Solving Analytical skills
12. EDI Integration File Transfer Protocol admin - standard secure
13. SAP and Integration webmethods EDI experience preferably
14. Develop, Implement and document operational processes procedures
15. Real-time batch control
16. Be able to identify issues related to scheduling activity, i.e. production batch issues.
17. Be available for on-call rotation after business hours to provide support for any production operational issues.
18. Work closely with application developers to provide scheduling solutions using company standards and IBM recommended Best Practices
19. Maintain and install TWS software across UNIX and Windows estate.
20. Exposure to batches to support SAP ERP, Integration Webmethods EDI MFT
- Should be available immediately. Leaves cannot be availed during the KT phase for the next 14 weeks post joining.
- Availability to work in 24-7 shift.
- US Business Visa is available will be add-on as onsite travel for KT will be needed.
- Should be available for client interview.
- Pharma background if any will be good but not mandatory