Global Recruitment Manager at Triadss Tech Solutions
Views:371 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
System Administrator - DevOps/RHEL/CentOS (10-15 yrs)
Our Top Tier Social Media Company is hiring System Administrator @ Chennai
Short Notice joiner preferred
Who want to relocate Chennai they can apply immediately
Key Responsibilities :
- Configure and maintain application servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Manage MySQL databases through multiple product life cycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Installing and maintaining the LAMP server stack.
- Provision and manage cloud-based services.
- Installation and configuration of internally developed and third party commercial & open source application software in our test and production environments.
- Support development and QA across various projects to satisfy their day to day needs.
- Reviewing system and application logs, looking for any potential issues and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues reported by both Service desk and Event Management systems
- Periodically monitor system performance and capacity to provide input for needed expansion or alternative configurations to support additional storage, database capacity, or web server capacity needs.
- Study and implement new tools for increased productivity, security, reliability and performance.
- Managing and implementing large scale distributed systems.
- Administer and maintain virtual server environments
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Gather regular performance statistics using automated scripts or tools and present to reporting manager upon request or agreed regular intervals.
- Check and ensure that the backups taken as per the backup policy are successful and are of usable quality.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis of major incidents and recurring problems with web and database services and recommend and implement corrective actions.
Essential Skills :
- Strong knowledge of RHEL/Cent OS 5/6/7 in an enterprise environment.
- Fluent in Apache web servers and Nginx.
- Experience working on high traffic B2C or B2B websites
- Good Knowledge of LAMP stack implementations
- Experience configuring, managing and maintaining MySQL.
- Experience running applications and systems in Amazon Cloud and Azure environments.
- Strong Scripting skill in one or more of Perl, Python or bash/shell.
- Experienced or extremely familiar with Jenkins, AWS, Windows Azure and VMware.
- Proven Systems Administration experience within a mixed Windows, Linux physical and virtual environment
- Experience with software management - installations, patching of OS/apps etc.
- Experience working with monitoring tools Nagios, NewRelic, ELK Stack and Zabbix.
- Exposure or familiar with some of these technologies: Redis, Java, Kong API Gateway, Git and REST API's.
- Knowledge of Clusters, Storage, Backups, Data Export/Import, Monitoring tools and disaster recovery.
- Some knowledge of PHP Scripting would be ideal but not essential.
Minimum Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in Computer or other similar technical concentration; relevant experience and / or training in lieu of education
- Typically Minimum 10 Years Relevant Exp.
- Ideally we need a candidate who have worked in e-commerce company and with good hands-on.
Salary: 2500000-3000000 /PA