System Administrator/Developer - UiPath (1-7 yrs)
About the Company :
- Techno Flair Lab Private Limited has an online portal ITGYANI that offers a program exclusively developed for fresh graduates and engineering students to get their first IT job by understanding their inclination and interest across different domains in IT industry with the access to the best content across the globe, these fresh minds will be able to explore different functional areas and evaluate the best-suited profile for them based on the individual analytical reports visible on their ITGYANI dashboard.
- Employers will now have direct access to the relevant skill-set through this platform and can directly set up an interview process to achieve minimal TAT by drastically reducing the recruitment cost, time and their efforts to hire floor ready freshers.
Requirement : Immediate Joiner, Serving notice period or 1Month Notice period candidates only apply.
Why Should You Apply?
Reason 1 : Top industry pay.
Reason 2 : Better Client interaction.
Reason 3 : Flexible hours.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. UiPath system administrator cum developer& Technology graduate with a strong programming background
2. .Net, Java experience of at least 2 years
3. At least 1 year of UiPath experience with end to end implementation of BOTs for clients
4. Should have experience on AGILE(SCRUM)
5. Must have documentation experience creating documents like process design document, business user manual etc
6. Should have managed UiPath installation, configuration, deployment into testing, production etc
7. BOT monitoring, upgrades with functionality etc
Skills - .Net, Java, UI Path, AGILE (SCRUM), MS office, UP Path Installation
Location - Pune, Kothrud, on need basis work from client/partner office
Duration - Could be more than 6 months
Salary - 3 Lakh and above