HR Recruiter at Seventhedge
Views:359 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
System Administration - Web Applications (7-12 yrs)
System Administrator (Web Applications)
Mandatory technical skills required
- Very good knowledge of administering WebLogic Server for the purpose of application server support (for a minimum of 5 years).
- Excellent experience of administering Apache HTTPD and Tomcat servers for the purpose of application server support (for a minimum of 5 years).
- Good experience in debugging and tracing issues through various enterprise architectures with a strong understanding of Java Stack traces, web server logs and middleware logs such as WebLogic, Apache, and Tomcat (for a minimum of 5 years).
- Good Experience working in a web-based application server environment for medium to large sized solutions (for a minimum of 5 years).
- Knowledge of J2EE and Web standards (for a minimum of 5 years)..
- Good knowledge of Web Application Server Management tools including: Oracle DBMS, Application Packaging and Release Management, Web-server technologies, Web server security and monitoring (for a minimum of 5 years). .
- Minimum software versions required:
- Apache HTTPD v2.4
- Apache Tomcat v6 & v7
- JBoss v5.1.x
- Oracle WebLogic 10+
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Fully conversant with OS level commands
- Competent Linux scripting ability
- Basic HTML
- PKI - Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing and configuration on Linux / UNIX
Desirable technical skills required
- Oracle v12c (1 year max expected on this)
Technical Certifications required if any
- None essential
Other Experience/Skills Required
- Good written and verbal skills are essential and proven track record of communicating and working with UK organisations.
Good Linux background, with experience in Opensource web servers and J2EE containers. Ability to work logically and diligently.
If interested request you to share your profile
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.