Director at Syscraft Technologies LLP
Views:369 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Syscraft Technologies - Technical Support Executive - IT Security (1-5 yrs)
Education : BE IT/ Diploma in IT or Engineering Field. Professional certifications will be a definite plus.
Experience : 1 to 4 Years [ Fresher's can Apply for a Trainee position]
- Good Communication Skills - Oral and Written, Problem solving attitude and Ability to handle customer situations.
- Domain expertise - IT Security - Perimeter Security, Endpoint Security, Email and Web Gateway, SSO, SSL-V, EDR, DLP, SIEM etc. and Availability Solutions - On-Prem and Cloud Backup, DR, ASR etc.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Technical Support Executive, is responsible for providing technical support services to customers on assigned products and solutions from Syscraft.
- This is a customer facing role and require daily visits to customer places as per the requirement. The role also might require the executive to be stationed at customer premises.
- Installation, Configuring and troubleshooting of IT Security and Availability Solutions as mentioned above.
- Firewall Management - Installation, Configuration, Management, Policy Setting etc.
- Ability to Independently monitor, network, systems, Internet, WAN, wireless, VPN security etc.
- Analyze technical problems & respond to the customer complaints by taking remote, field visit or on a tele call.
- Maintaining a log of all support issues and their status and Report to customer and Manager.
- Remuneration shall be in line with industry standards and relevant experience
For more info about Syscraft visit - www.syscraft.in