Talent Acquisition Specialist at Synup Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Views:491 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Synup - Director - Product Management & Development (8-15 yrs)
Synup (/sign-up/) is looking for a Director of Product Management to join our rapidly growing product organization who will report directly to the SVP of Products and Partnerships.
We are looking for a candidate that can establish a clear, actionable plan to deliver product. If you are metrics-driven and execution-focused and are as comfortable in a room of engineers discussing integration and testing, as you are with clients building relationships and understanding their needs, please submit your resume. You will work with Engineering, Sales, CS, Marketing and Senior Executive teams across two global locations in New York City and Bengaluru, India. 20% travel is required.
At Synup, we are on a mission to transform our clients- ability to deliver relevant, timely and trustworthy business content across all locations, devices and digital media channels. We are obsessed about delivering beautiful products to our customers and our product team is central to driving global growth for our company.
Job Title - Director of Product
Location - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Establish & maintain a process-oriented product strategy
- Define best practices and work cross-functionally to implement them
- Lead offshore Design and Engineering to develop our products and plan phasing and rollout
- Lead the ideation, definition, design and launch of innovative next generation products for our clients
- Manage market research and opportunity assessment on new ideas and concepts.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Specify requirements for future offerings and enhancements
- 5+ years of experience defining and launching excellent products
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics. MS/MBA a plus
- Experience establishing product best practices - Incl. Agile/Scrum
- Comfort and experience working with offshore engineering teams
- Prior experience with SaaS
- Deep understanding of the business and technical requirements for the products being built
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Outstanding analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross functionally and impact others- perspective.
- Mentor like mentality, able to groom and grow a team of product managers to their full potential.