Syngenta - Workday Specialist - Payroll Integration (5-7 yrs)
About Syngenta :
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company.
Job Purpose :
- The Workday Specialist in HCM HR will support at least 3 to 4 process towers (HR Administration, Organization Management, Total Compensation, Recruitment, Talent Development, Learning and Development, and Performance Management) by providing analysis and consultation on the use of the approved HR data model.
Specifically the incumbent will :
- To review and approve all technical/functional design related to all HR
- Transition to new cloud based HR tech. including hands on technical and functional implementation.
- Good exposure on Workday Payroll Integrations ( PECI ) experience ( Minimum 3 -4 years )
- Its Techno Functional work experience in workday configuration, preferably from implementation to steady state.
- Experience in Configuration, Integration and Implementation in workday
- Accountable for securing that all solutions are consistent with the Enterprise and IT architecture in HR domain.
- Accountable for the availability of technical design guidelines, best practices, performance guidelines to enable Analysts to validate technical design proposals against those guidelines
- Support the validation of all HR solutions ensuring supportability, scalability, operability and compliance according to prevailing Syngenta standards and policies
- Deliver critical cross domain integration opportunities with HR systems
- Provide analysis and support to approved HR projects, to include testing scenario development and requisite data maintenance.
- Work with Business Process Consultants to review new processes and also improve existing business processes
- Translate business requirements into requirement specifications to enable the delivery of technically sustainable solutions.
Critical success factors & key challenges :
- Ability to challenge/create solution design architecture provided by 3rd party
- Ability to constructively challenge requirements and ability to propose fit for purpose solutions
- Capability to review design risks and assumptions
- Communicates with impact
- Recommends and assists with appropriate technology selection
- Stakeholder management
- Inclination towards technical and taking decisions independently
- Working closely with process team and HR team
Knowledge, experience & capabilities :
- 5 to 8 years of IT Experience and knowledgeable in Workday Payroll Integrations (PECI ) experience ( Minimum 3 -4 years ).
- Understanding of the critical characteristics of the HR Solutions.
- SAP / Workday / Succesfactor configuration experience
- In depth knowledge & experience SAP HR (must have) and HR integrations system
- Ownership and maintenance of technical guideline documents and governance decisions. Owns and evolves the standards & guidelines in the online services area
- Managing & collaboration with supplier to get solutions on a high quality level.
- Review and challenge the requirement, design and implementation approach closely in HR domain.
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments
- Assist in conducting full life cycle technology management, including introduction and retirement
- Contribute to the system/ solution sign-off
- Good communication skills in an international company also including communication with non-IT people
- HR Domain knowledge of system architecture.
- Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Certification in workday would be preferred