Syncron - Product Manager - R/Python (4-10 yrs)
Job Department: Product Management
Job Title : Service Owner
Job Location : Bengaluru, India
Do you want to join a global Product Management team with plans to grow aggressively? As the Sr. Service Owner, Uptime Analytics, you are the product evangelist and leader of your service and product module, helping transform our strategic vision by bringing our SaaS products to life.
This role is based in Bangalore and you will have daily interactions with other teams for Uptime and other products located globally.
- Uptime is the latest new product from Syncron leveraging technologies like Internet-of-Things (IoT/IIoT), Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to provide Predictive Maintenance solutions for world's leading equipment manufacturers.
- As Service Owner, Uptime Analytics, you are responsible for planning and managing the development of the key analytics capabilities supporting democratization of AI/ML for domain experts and citizen data scientists. The role is a truly cross-functional.
- You will gather, document and prioritize business needs, translate these into clear and descriptive product requirements, work closely with the product development organization in shaping and testing new releases, and with Users, Customer Success and Pre-sales organizations in refinement and further development of the services.
- The role will require some travelling, often internationally.
As Service Owner you will :
- Manage the entire lifecycle of your services, from idea to functionality
- Support seamless integration and alignment of perspectives by communicating across a broad set of internal and external stakeholders
- Support the definition of and execution on the strategic product roadmap
- Document business requirements in the form of features, user stories, use cases and/or specifications with the highest possible quality, including acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with UX to conduct customer and stakeholder interviews, elaborate on personas and validate problems
- Create, prioritize, maintain and execute a roadmap for all key development activities for the service on a continuous basis; ensuring that the team can execute efficiently and effectively by managing dependencies to meet service and product release goals
- Understand and take part in discussions about the consequences of the architectural/technical decisions taken by the development team
- Establish and facilitate the defect triage and management process
- Organize and run the Sprint planning, retrospectives, and review meetings. Organize and plan Sprint Demo meetings for all stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business, computer science or in - STEM- (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) majors
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in managing software product development releases or working cross-functionally in product management, business analyst or similar role
- Experience in identifying and shaping business needs into product requirements through workshops, interviews, prototyping and other techniques
- Experience and knowledge of Agile software development processes
- Familiarity with modern technologies like Java, Node, Angular, Python/R/Scala etc. AWS or other public cloud platforms
- Strong project management skills, including ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to negotiate and gain alignment from competing stakeholders to communicate a single synthesized perspective to engineering
- Ensures understanding of and presents a clear rationale for decision-making
- Identifies misalignments with goals, objectives, and work direction against the product and organizational strategy. Makes suggestions to course correct
Great to Have :
- Experience in the area of, , Predictive Maintenance and Asset Performance Management business areas
- Experience with cloud-based Analytics Frameworks and Platforms like Apache Spark, Kafka, AWS Sagemaker or similar data analytics technologies.
- Hands-on experience working in of Data Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning and -Artificial Intelligence deploying enterprise scale machine learning based solutions.
- Knowledge of competing market technologies to help make build recommendations, scope MVPs, and to drive market timing decisions
About Syncron :
empowers the world's leading manufacturers to maximize product uptime and deliver exceptional after-sales service experiences while driving significant revenue and profit improvements. From industry-leading investments in research and development to provide the fastest time-to-value, Syncron's award-winning, cloud-based service parts inventory, price, order and uptime management solutions are designed to continually exceed customer expectations. Top brands from around the world trust Syncron to transform their after-sales service operations into competitive differentiators. For more information, visit syncron.com.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this send your CV in English to email@example.com with - ANLS_SO- in the subject line. Please note that to qualify, you must be legally authorized to work in India.
We aim to respond to every submission, but due to the sheer number of applicants, we might not always be able to. If you qualify a representative from Syncron will contact, you within 10 business days.