Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:238 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony Financial - Walkin - Senior Tableau Developer (3-9 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for Technology and Analytics roles on 18th & 19th May 2019 in Delhi
Venue: Eros Hotel
New Delhi - 110019
Timings : 10am to 5pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Role: Sr. Tableau Developer
The Sr. Tableau developer will be part of Tableau CoE and build workbooks & dashboards to support strategic programs, and other critical functional areas as needed. This role will work closely with the business teams to deliver innovative analytical visualizations for Executive Leadership and external clients.
- Design and develop interactive Tableau dashboards and workbooks
- Work with business user groups to understand business requirements and translate them into innovative visualizations and appropriate, efficient reports
- Understand and propose improvements to underlying data models
- Work with SQL/Unix shell/data sources to prepare and transform underlying data as needed
- Collaborate on technical solutions with business analysts, PMO, and other technical team members
- Clearly communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical teams
- Develop a set of Tableau development best practices and share across user groups
- Stay ahead of new Tableau capabilities and deliver internal Tableau training as needed to internal functional user groups
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of IT experience or in lieu of the Bachelor's Degree, a High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of experience in Information Technology with data management
- Minimum of 2 years of development experience with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Online and Tableau Server in a business environment.
- 2 years of BI Reporting experience with various tools such as SAS VA, Business Objects.
- 2 years of experience with Data Modelling concepts
- 2 years of experience with SQL, Hadoop
- 1 years of experience using Data Lake to build dashboards
- 1 Experience gathering, and translating end user requirements into end user reports
- Tableau Qualified Associates or Tableau Certified Professional certification is a plus
- Proficiency with embedding Tableau in Sharepoint Sites.
- Familiarity with Agile approach to development and delivery
- Perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and deal with changing priorities and meet timelines/due dates