Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:81 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony Financial - Walkin - AVP - Data Quality (8-16 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for Technology and Analytics roles on 18th & 19th May 2019 in Delhi
Venue: Eros Hotel
New Delhi - 110019
Timings : 10am to 5pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title: AVP, Data Quality
Role Summary/Purpose :
- The AVP, Data Quality Developer will be responsible for the proactive design, implementation, execution, and monitoring of Data Quality process capabilities established within the Chief Data Office.
- The AVP, Data Quality Developer will work within the IT organization to support and participate in build and run activities and environment (e.g. DevOps) for Data Quality
Essential Responsibilities :
- Monitor and maintain Data Quality and Data Issue Management operating level agreements in support of data quality rule execution and reporting
- Support and mentor teammates in the support, maintenance and development of solutions supporting Data Management capabilities provided by the Chief Data Office
- Recommend, design, and implement data quality specifications within Synchrony's approved Data Quality platforms
- Participate in the solution design of data quality and data issue management technical and procedural solutions
- Participate in the planning and execution of agile release cycles and iterations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field and a minimum of 8+ years of IT experience
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on experience in software development and technical operational support.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Data Management (e.g. implementing ETL), in banking or financial services.
- Minimum 4 years of experience using data quality or data integration tools such as: Informatica, Ab Initio.
Desired Characteristics :
- Broad understanding of banking, credit card, payment solutions, collections, marketing, risk and regulatory & compliance
- Experience using data governance tools such as: Ab Initio Express>IT; Ab Initio MetaHub
- Proficient in writing / understanding SQL
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite skills including Power Point, Excel, Access, Visio
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills to build enduring and productive alliances across matrix organizations
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple deliverables concurrently often within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under time pressure
- Experience in partnering with a diverse team composed of staff and consultants located in multiple locations and time zones